Today we salute the willingness of brave Americans who fought and sacrificed for our country to protect our freedom.
For Veterans Day 2017, we highlight the list below of resources compiled by Fast Company that can help active, former and retired military veterans transitioning to civilian life find meaningful opportunities and advance in their careers.
Veterans pursuing careers in Technology can gain pathway to becoming Salesforce certified for free with Vetforce.” Vetforce is the Salesforce job training and career accelerator program for military service members, veterans, and spouses.” Through Vetforce, members get access to free training, classes, and career opportunities within the Salesforce ecosystem.
To our veterans and the families who serve with them, thank you for your bravery, sacrifice, and service.
Happy Veterans Day.
- Veterans Employment Toolkit
- Veterans Employment Center (VEC)
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Office for Veterans Business Development
- Veterans Small Business Week
- Veterans Business Outreach Centers (VBOCs)
- SBA Veterans Advantage Guaranteed Loans
- Boots to Business (B2B)
- Women Veteran Entrepreneurship Training Program (WVETP)
- Service-Disabled Veteran Entrepreneurship Training Program (SDVETP)
- National Archives
- Syracuse University’s Institute for Veterans and Military Families (IVMF) –
- Hire Heroes USA
- Four Block
- Veteran Business Owner Association (VBOA)
- The National Veteran-Owned Business Association
- The Milspro Project
- Veteran Business Owners Association
- Vet2Biz Life
- Military Friendly